Monday, July 2, 2012

My Country 'Tis of Thee


happy 4th!
my art show will be this friday the 6th
at Esscentuals in old town ft. collins.
i'll be there between 6 and 9 to visit with everyone!


this piece is titled 
'my country 'tis of thee'
and is 2x4 feet
acrylic, pastel, and colored pencil
on plaster board.


here is a peak at the piece in process.


yep, every piece goes through
the 'ugly' stage!


a few close-ups of the
finished piece.


the stitching is carved into the plaster.
yumm.
lots more to come...
have a wonderful day!







1 comment:

  1. looks fantastic! I know it will be a great show! just wish I could be there with you to cheer you on, but you know I will be sending your good vibes and what a perfect weeks for this show!! You will do really well, congrats sweetie, I am so proud of you!!! xox

    ReplyDelete